1. Export statements from Dukascopy
Log in to your personal account on the broker's website.
1. Goto the "Reports" section
2. Click on "Position Report" submenu in the left menu
3. Click on the "Export" button above the "Open Positions" table. The data will be downloaded to the "Open_Positions.csv" file
4. Specify the report period for closed positions.
5. Click on the "Export" button above the "Closed Positions" table. The data will be downloaded to the "Close_Positions.csv" file.
2. Creating a new Account(s)
Open Trading account directory by selecting Menu -- > Directories --> Accounts
Click the button and fill in the form as follows:
In the "Name" field you can specify any name.
In the "Number" field you can specify any number or leave this field blank.
In the "Currency" field select your account currency.
Click the "Save and close" button.
Сreate as many accounts as necessary.
3. Enter account balances.
You must enter balances for each trading account.
Open Trading journal (Menu --> Documents --> Trading journal)
Create a new document "Deposit +/-"
The date for entering balances must be less than the date of the very first transaction on the account. Click the "Save and close" button.
After saving the document, you will see your first entry in your log.
Repeat this operation for each trading account.
4. Data import.
Open Trading journal if it's closed (Menu --> Documents --> Trading journal)
Then open 'Data import' panel
Data format - Dukascopy (*.csv)
Path to file - path to your statement file in *.csv format
Account - specify the newly created trading account
Click on 'Start import' button.